CGI is conducting a drive for freshers. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for CGI freshers Interview Process:
- Education: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom)
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th.
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Last date to apply: NOT GIVEN; HENCE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Job Location: Bangalore \ Chennai \ Hyderabad \ Mumbai \ Pune
- Year of passing:
- Freshers – 2018 ONLY.
- 1-2 years of experience – passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
Important information for CGI freshers Interview Process:
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to learn and adapt to the latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
- CGI interview will be easy compared to many other. Average student also can clear it with some efforts.
- It’s very reputed MNC and hence many students will apply across India.
- Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
To Apply for CGI freshers Interview Process. Click Below Link:
Freshers Interview Process (This is tentative based on MNC):
- HR Round (Sometimes this is combined with a Technical interview as well)
Written Round of freshers Interview Process:
As informed earlier, aptitude is one of easiest aptitude in IT industry. With MNC like these, the major judging or shortlisting criteria takes place after written round itself and if you crack the aptitude round or written round, there are fewer chances of getting eliminated.
Question paper format for Written Round (This is tentative based on previous years):
Aptitude test has a time limit of 90-95 minutes. There will be 3 sections as mentioned below and altogether there will be 65 Questions. There are many other materials such as indiabix, RS Agarwal that you can refer. Attached is a link to our practice Aptitude sessions.
Technical / HR interview Round of freshers Interview Process:
Usually, as fresher, you only need to be good at basics of Engineering. Hence, make sure your basics are strong and you communicate clearly and confidently. If you are certified/expertise in any programming language, then prepare on that language too.
Along with that, most of the interviewers ask the below questions:
- Introduce yourself
- Your hobbies
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Why do you want to join our company
- Why should we hire you
- If your marks are less, they may ask ‘why did you get low marks’ etc.
All the very best.
- Freshers Resume Mistakes
- 11 qualities every recruiter will look while hiring freshers or fresh graduates
- Tips and tricks for group discussion
- What if Coding is not my cup of TEA?
- College Project may decide your job
- 10 things a fresher must do when not selected in campus placements
- Aptitude free concepts and test
- Tips and concepts to prepare for Technical Interview
- Not only SKILL-SET but ATTITUDE also matters