Opportunities for Software Engineering freshers job openings at Ionidea Interactive, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: Programming and Testing
- Other/All Skill: Java, Selenium
- Cut-off: 60% Throughout
- Education Requirement: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech and MCA
- Date of interview: 4 June 2018 to 8 June 2018 (9.30AM onwards)
- Passout year: 2017/2018 only.
- Venue: IonIdea Pvt. Ltd, # 38-40,EPIP, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066 (Besides SAP LABS)
Landmark: KTPO Stop, Near Ginger Hotel
- Type of Company: Software Services
- Job code: Software Engineering job openings for freshers at Ionidea Interactive
- Certification: Freshers having java or testing will be preferred.
- Work Experience: 0-1 years
- Lead Time to Join: NOT more than 20 Days
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: Ionidea Interactive
How to Apply for Software Engineering job openings for freshers at Ionidea Interactive
- Its a walk-in drive.
- You can directly walk-in to the above mentioned venue.
Show JUMPWHERE some love:
- Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JumpWhere/
- Subscribe to youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/jumpwhere
- Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jumpwhere/ or @jumpwhere
Generic freshers Interview Process (This is tentative based on previous years):
- HR Round (Sometimes this is combined with Technical interview as well)
Written Round of freshers Interview Process:
As informed earlier, aptitude is one of easiest aptitude in IT industry. With MNC like these, the major judging or shortlisting criteria takes place after written round itself and if you crack the aptitude round or written round, there are fewer chances of getting eliminated.
Question paper format for Written Round (This is tentative based on previous years):
Aptitude test has a time limit of 60-90 minutes. There will be 3 sections as mentioned below. There are many other materials such as indiabix, RS Agarwal that you can refer. Attached is a link to our practise Aptitude sessions.
Technical / HR interview Round for freshers Interview Process:
Usually, as fresher, you only need to be good at basics of Engineering. Hence, make sure your basics are strong and you communicate clearly and confidently. If you are certified/expertised in any programming language, then prepare on that language too.
Along with that, most of the interviewers ask the below questions:
- Introduce yourself
- Your hobbies
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Why do you want to join our company
- Why should we hire you
- If your marks are less, they may ask ‘why did you get low marks’ etc.
All the very best.
- Freshers Resume Mistakes
- Tips and tricks for group discussion
- What if Coding is not my cup of TEA?
- College Project may decide your job
- 10 things a fresher must do when not selected in campus placements
- Aptitude free concepts and test
- Tips and concepts to prepare for Technical Interview
- Not only SKILL-SET but ATTITUDE also matters