Google is definitely a dream company for many of us but a lot of time we only dream about getting into MNC like Infosys, TCS, Mindtree etc. This could either be due to the grade of the college you study or the kind of exposure/teachers instill the dream within you.
Here is a flat opportunity where everyone will be treated equally. Kick Start is a global online coding competition conducted by Google, consisting of multiple rounds of a variety of algorithmic challenges which can get you a job at Google.
What’s involved in Google Kick Start Online Coding Competition?
- Total Time of the Competition: 3 hours
- Eligibility Criteria: Anyone can take part.
- Registration Deadline: May 17, 2020
- Contact Email for any clarification: [email protected]
How Google Kick Start Online Coding Competition works:
- Register for Kick Start once on our website.
- Take part in any competition in any round you wish to.
- Participants can compete in one or all online rounds held throughout the year.
- They will have the opportunity to develop and grow their programming abilities while getting a glimpse into the technical skills needed for a career at Google
- When each round is open, the three-hour countdown begins.
- You will solve algorithmic and mathematical problems in our website.
- Following the round, you can check out your rankings and the round analysis.
- If you were a top competitor, you may be contacted by Google for a chance to interview.
Link to register: https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/kickstart
Do check some other websites giving free courses with step by step procedure to enroll for the courses:
- Tips and tricks for group discussion
- College Project may decide your job
- Aptitude free concepts and test
- Tips and concepts to prepare for Technical Interview
- Not only SKILL-SET but ATTITUDE also matters
Looking for free courses? Check the below items:
- Chill With Netflix or Upgrade With Redhat Free Courses During this Lockdown
- Springer Announces Free Download of 409 scientific e-books during the global lockdown
- Free Webinar Series on Engineering Simulation by Ansys India due to lockdown
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DzMLMsy9U4YFbqXkypX4GG
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1kOnRFwTlOT0npZyp2qjQF
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0