ZOHO is hiring for a Quality Analyst across INDIA.Interested people can read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the Zoho Quality Analyst job.
Eligibility Criteria for Zoho Quality Analyst :
Education: B.E/ B.Tech
Batch: Upto 2021
Last date: ASAP
Job Location: PAN INDIA
Experience:0 to 2years
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases.
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders and understand complex workflows
- Efficiently identify high-impact areas and variant of testing needed, including scalability and security testing
- Ability to debug application/script issues by reviewing logs/errors.
- Test Engineering issue analysis (root cause analysis).
- Kindly refrain, If you have attended any tests/interviews with Zoho
in the last 3 months.
- Students who are graduating in 2022 are not eligible to apply this job.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
How to Apply for Zoho Quality Analyst?
Apply before the link expires
- At first, read all details of this job mentioned on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR JOB OPENING AT ZOHO”.
- You will be redirected to the ZOHO website.
- Now, fill the form- enter all the required details and click on submit.
NOTE: If the link is not clickable,the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company.Check for other opportunities.
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DpXrIJFBaLn0FFqB1XK7gD
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HookfhAhT5RHGcuuDe934s
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KtdvK7e0n1tCTjW1VdVTKR
Also Read these Articles:
- Change your field if your current job do not give job satisfaction
- Do you deserve a hike or a promotion
- Colleague’s Influence at Work
- Effective ways to manage day at Office
- Stick with current job or Jump