Opportunities for Software Engineering freshers job openings at Novigo Solutions, Mangalore. Check below for High-level job description and get referred.
- Cut-off: 60% in 10th, 12th, Graduation/Post graduation
- Education Requirement: B.tech / B.E / MCA (CS, IS)
- Pass-out year: 2018 ONLY.
- Type of Company: Software Services
- Job code: Freshers job Openings at Novigo Solutions
- Location: Mangalore
- Company Name: Novigo Solutions
- Last date to Apply: 5th September 2018 (Today)
About the Company:
Skills required for Freshers job Openings at Novigo Solutions, Mangalore:
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, fair logical reasoning.
- Flexible to finish allotted work within stipulated timeline.
- Candidates having .Net/Java Certification and Programming Knowledge will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Freshers job Openings at Novigo Solutions, Mangalore:
- Please send your resume to mailto:[email protected]
- Kindly mention the following in the body of mail:
- Contact number
- Year of Passing
- Technical Skills
- Java/.Net certification (if any)
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for an written, technical and HR interview.
Show JUMPWHERE some love:
- Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JumpWhere/
- Subscribe to youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/jumpwhere
- Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jumpwhere/ or @jumpwhere
Generic freshers Interview Process (This is tentative based on freshers job openings):
- Aptitude Written Round
- HR Round (Sometimes this is combined wthe ith Technical interview as well)
Written Round of freshers Interview Process:
As informed earlier, aptitude is one of easiest aptitude in IT industry. With MNC like these, the major judging or shortlisting criteria takes place after written round itself and if you crack the aptitude round or written round, there are fewer chances of getting eliminated.
Question paper format for Written Round (This is tentative based on previous years):
Aptitude test has a time limit of 60-90 minutes. There will be 3 sections as mentioned below. There are many other materials such as indiabix, RS Agarwal that you can refer. Attached is a link to our practise Aptitude sessions.
Technical / HR interview Round for freshers Interview Process:
Usually, as fresher, you only need to be good at basics of Engineering. Hence, make sure your basics are strong and you communicate clearly and confidently. If you are certified/expertised in any programming language, then prepare on that language too.
Along with that, most of the interviewers ask the below questions:
- Introduce yourself
- Your hobbies
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Why do you want to join our company
- Why should we hire you
- If your marks are less, they may ask ‘why did you get low marks’ etc.
All the very best.
- Freshers Resume Mistakes
- Tips and tricks for group discussion
- What if Coding is not my cup of TEA?
- College Project may decide your job
- 10 things a fresher must do when not selected in campus placements
- Aptitude free concepts and test
- Tips and concepts to prepare for Technical Interview
- Not only SKILL-SET but ATTITUDE also matters