Opportunities for Software Engineering freshers job openings at Mindtree for multiple locations. Check below for High-level job description and get referred.
- Cut-off: No cut-off
- Education Requirement: B.E / B.tech or above
- Company Name: Mindtree
- Type of Company: Software Services
- Job code: Freshers job Openings at Mindtree
- Interview Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Bhubaneswar
- Training: 3 months training at Bhubaneshwar (if selected).
- Location: Across India
- Last Date to Apply: As soon as possible.
- Interview date: 24th September 2018 onwards
About the Company:
Preferred skills for Freshers job openings at Mindtree:
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Good communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of responsive and mobile design.
- Design efficiently when deadlines are tight.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- An ideal candidate must have a passion for product development and be able to come up with out of the box ideas for design.
- Basic knowledge on Android app development
- Basic knowledge on iOS app development, Ionic or Cordova mobile app development and Mobile app development in general.
P.S.: It is not mandatory to have the above skills, but its an advantage if you have either of them.
How to Apply for Mindtree freshers Interview Process. Click Below Link:
Show JUMPWHERE some love:
- Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JumpWhere/
- Subscribe to youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/jumpwhere
- Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jumpwhere/ or @jumpwhere
Generic freshers Interview Process (This is tentative based on previous years):
- Aptitude Written Round
- HR Round (Sometimes this is combined wthe ith Technical interview as well)
Written Round of freshers Interview Process:
As informed earlier, aptitude is one of easiest aptitude in IT industry. With MNC like these, the major judging or shortlisting criteria takes place after written round itself and if you crack the aptitude round or written round, there are fewer chances of getting eliminated.
Question paper format for Written Round (This is tentative based on previous years):
Aptitude test has a time limit of 60-90 minutes. There will be 3 sections as mentioned below. There are many other materials such as indiabix, RS Agarwal that you can refer. Attached is a link to our practise Aptitude sessions.
Technical / HR interview Round for freshers Interview Process:
Usually, as fresher, you only need to be good at basics of Engineering. Hence, make sure your basics are strong and you communicate clearly and confidently. If you are certified/expertised in any programming language, then prepare on that language too.
Along with that, most of the interviewers ask the below questions:
- Introduce yourself
- Your hobbies
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Why do you want to join our company
- Why should we hire you
- If your marks are less, they may ask ‘why did you get low marks’ etc.
All the very best.
- Freshers Resume Mistakes
- Tips and tricks for group discussion
- What if Coding is not my cup of TEA?
- College Project may decide your job
- 10 things a fresher must do when not selected in campus placements
- Aptitude free concepts and test
- Tips and concepts to prepare for Technical Interview
- Not only SKILL-SET but ATTITUDE also matters