Opportunities for Software Engineering freshers job drive at Pace Wisdom, Mangalore. Check below for High-level job description and get referred.
- Primary Skill: Logical Reasoning, Programming
- Other/All Skill: Commitment, Passionate, Communication skills
- Cut-off: No cut-off
- Education Requirement: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech and MCA
- Date of interview: 4 May 2019 (9:00 AM onwards)
- Pass-out year: 2018/2019 only.
- Interview Venue: MITE College, Moodabidri, Mangalore
- Type of Company: Software Services
- Job code: Freshers job drive at Pace Wisdom (Referral Drive)
- Bond: 2 years bond
- Package: 12,000 INR -15,000 INR per month during training. (Increment based on performance)
- Work Experience: 0-1 years
- Job Location (during training): Moodabidri, Mangalore
- Company Name: Pace Wisdom Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the Company:
Pace Wisdom Solutions Pvt Ltd – A mobile app development Company based out of Bangalore which is expert right from strategizing to execution area. They have a cutting edge team which is ready to take up any latest technology and provides solutions to any business problem you have. Based out of Bangalore, having a worldwide range they would love to have intellects join their team to build any kind of awesome technical solution.
Interview rounds for Freshers job drive at Pace Wisdom, Mangalore (Referral Drive):
- Tasks/Program to be executed in the system (You can use the internet for the same).
- Technical face to face Interview
- HR Round
P.S.: No Aptitude Round.
How to Apply for Freshers job drive at Pace Wisdom, Mangalore (Referral Drive):
- For more information upload your resume in the below ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ section with PROPER JOB CODE, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for an interview.
Show JUMPWHERE some love:
- Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JumpWhere/
- Subscribe to youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/jumpwhere
- Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jumpwhere/ or @jumpwhere
Generic freshers Interview Process (This is tentative based on previous years):
- Aptitude Written Round
- HR Round (Sometimes this is combined with Technical interview as well)
Written Round of freshers Interview Process:
As informed earlier, aptitude is one of easiest aptitude in IT industry. With MNC like these, the major judging or shortlisting criteria takes place after written round itself and if you crack the aptitude round or written round, there are fewer chances of getting eliminated.
Question paper format for Written Round (This is tentative based on previous years):
Aptitude test has a time limit of 60-90 minutes. There will be 3 sections as mentioned below. There are many other materials such as indiabix, RS Agarwal that you can refer. Attached is a link to our practise Aptitude sessions.
Technical / HR interview Round for freshers Interview Process:
Usually, as fresher, you only need to be good at basics of Engineering. Hence, make sure your basics are strong and you communicate clearly and confidently. If you are certified/expertised in any programming language, then prepare on that language too.
Along with that, most of the interviewers ask the below questions:
- Introduce yourself
- Your hobbies
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Why do you want to join our company
- Why should we hire you
- If your marks are less, they may ask ‘why did you get low marks’ etc.
All the very best.
- Freshers Resume Mistakes
- Tips and tricks for group discussion
- What if Coding is not my cup of TEA?
- College Project may decide your job
- 10 things a fresher must do when not selected in campus placements
- Aptitude free concepts and test
- Tips and concepts to prepare for Technical Interview
- Not only SKILL-SET but ATTITUDE also matters