BYJUS Business Development Associate Job Openings – BYJU is hiring for Business Development Associate and anyone can apply. Please read the entire information carefully in the image above as well as contents mentioned below:
Responsibilities for BYJUS Business Development Associate Job Openings:
- Learn the respective business of their role.
- You will work in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city.
- You would be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone with us.
- Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
- Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Counselling and solving all the conflicts with the customer and try maximum conversions
- Coordinate with the respective team as well as Helping the team in training and mentoring.
Skills-set for BYJUS Business Development Associate Job Openings:
- Excellent Communication and written skills
- Have a CEO mindset who can deliver best for the increase in sales.
- Mastermind to plan and execute the plans for company’s growth
- Must be able to persuade and negotiate
- Able to perform and work under continuous stress
- Ability to work in a team
- A knack for marketing – Ice to Eskimo sort of!
Think & Learn is the actual name of the company behind the brand BYJU’s. They are a major player in the global Ed-Tech segment. Think & Learn provides various educational offerings for students with teaching skills that give an important competitive cutting edge in learning to increase confidence in their basics for examinations and life. They have won multiple awards across the globe and is backed up by various big groups like Manipal group and Facebook founder.
Important information for BYJUS Business Development Associate Job Openings:
- Location: PAN India (Look for date in your nearest city)
- Package: 10LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable) [Note: As per official website]
- Cut off: No cut off / No year of passing mentioned / Any degree can apply
- Experience: Anyone can apply
|Mar 9th/10th||Chennai Pune Kolkata Mangalore Nagpur Coimbatore Agra Kanpur Patna Surat Guwahati Puducherry Jammu Baroda Bhuvanagar|
|Mar 16th/17th||Hyderabad Bangalore Trivandrum Chandigarh Ahmedabad Ranchi Hubli Bhubaneswar Bhopal Vizag Kozikode Kota Belgaum Tirupathi/Nellore Warangal|
|Mar 23th/24th||Delhi Mumbai Kochi Lucknow Jaipur Indore Goa Trichy Raipur Madurai Vijayawada Rourkela Jodhpur Bikaner|
Note: You can apply directly by clicking on the link above provided and don’t need any reference to the same.
Study Material for freshers:
- Resume Preparation (Mistakes to Avoid)
- Quantitative Ability (Practise Questions)
- Reasoning Ability (Practise Questions)
- Verbal Ability (Practise Questions)
- Technical Interview Topics for IT Openings (Topics)
- Group Discussions (Topics)
Along with that, most of the interviewers ask the below questions:
- Introduce yourself
- Your hobbies
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Why do you want to join our company
- Why should we hire you
- If your marks are less, they may ask ‘why did you get low marks’ etc.
All the very best.
- What if Coding is not my cup of TEA?
- College Project may decide your job
- 10 things a fresher must do when not selected in campus placements
- Aptitude free concepts and test
- Tips and concepts to prepare for Technical Interview
- Not only SKILL-SET but ATTITUDE also matters