Byju’s Recruitment 2020 for Business Development Associate at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Byju’s Interview Process:
- Education: Any degree
- Batch: 2020
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Probation Period: 2 months
- CTC during probation period:₹25,000/month
- CTC post probation period: ₹ 7lacs(fixed) + ₹ 3 lacs(variable) [PAN INDIA]
- CTC post probation period: ₹ 5lacs(fixed) + ₹ 3 lacs(variable) [Bangalore]
- Role: Business Development Associate – Inside Sales
Important Information for Byju’s Recruitment 2020:
- BYJU’S is looking for passionate, self-driven, and focused individuals who can take the education revolution to the next level. Are you the one we’re looking for? Interested?
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- Any Graduation degree or All semester mark sheets barring the final semester (only applicable for 2020 Graduates)
- Willingness to build a career in sales domain
Good to have:
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
- Good grasp of the school curriculum and learning
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Byju’s Interview Process Click Below Link:
Step 1: Click on the link to apply : Click Here
Step 2: Block your interview Slot here: Click Here
Study Material for freshers:
- Resume Preparation (Mistakes to Avoid)
- Quantitative Ability (Practise Questions)
- Reasoning Ability (Practise Questions)
- Verbal Ability (Practise Questions)
- Technical Interview Topics for IT Openings (Topics)
- Group Discussions (Topics)
Along with that, most of the interviewers ask the below questions:
- Introduce yourself
- Your hobbies
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Why do you want to join our company
- Why should we hire you
- If your marks are less, they may ask ‘why did you get low marks’ etc.
All the very best.
- What if Coding is not my cup of TEA?
- College Project may decide your job
- 10 things a fresher must do when not selected in campus placements
- Aptitude free concepts and test
- Tips and concepts to prepare for Technical Interview
- Not only SKILL-SET but ATTITUDE also matters
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/C2fWZleyXyoKiQysMiklZf
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/E8f0nCbpzRDCKzAR78fgsO
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/F6rGYuEm2djFPK4taJwTQs