Swiggy is hiring Catalogue Specialist – Content. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 0-2 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity.
- Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous
- Coordinate content from a team of junior content writers.
- Prepare an overall strategy for content as per discussions with functional teams.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all content on the web.
- Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Review authoritative sources to validate Catalogue data when needed
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
- Identify generic patterns in browse and audit in order to to draft guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality
- Work with project teams to write and test new SOP’s for new audit and data quality management tasks
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in content writing, proof reading, and online retail operations or similar fields.
- Proficient in English. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following:
- verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
Job Code: Specialist – Content Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.