Swiggy is hiring Data Scientist. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 2-6 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
At Swiggy, we are looking for talented data scientists, who can help unlock the true potential from the unique data that we collect everyday. Some of our current focus areas include:
- SLA prediction
- Batching/Route Optimization
- Recommender Systems
- Cross Selling/Up Selling
- Fraud Modeling
- Inventory Stock Prediction
An ideal candidate should have strong depth and breadth of knowledge in different areas of machine learning, statistics as well as reasonable programming skills to be able to fetch data, process it and create a prototype model for the problem.
- B.Tech./M.Tech./PhD. from a reputed institution
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling
- Strong programming experience in at least one of: R, Python, C/C++, Java, Scala
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, strong business/product thinking
- Experience with Modeling life-cycle
- Product/Model ownership skills
- Good communication skills to be able to interact with different stake-holders
- Capable of carrying out multiple tasks in parallel
Job Code: Data Scientist Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.