Swiggy is hiring Corporate Communications Manager. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 4-6 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
This person will be responsible for growing, shaping and managing Swiggy’s presence in national and local press while working closely with media outlets to accomplish the same, and also be the champion for developing and maintaining internal communication channels.
The individual will play a key role within the organization, developing brand awareness by securing national press for the brand and developing and maintaining internal communication channels.
- Develop and implement strategic PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness
- Work closely with the PR agency to identify key media outlets to increase brand visibility across media channels
- Cultivate relationships with key business journalists in national and trade publications
- Organize promotional events like press conferences/ visits
- Design and write presentations, Press releases, media kits, articles, leaflets, in-house journals, Publicity Brochures and create promotional videos.
- Analyze media coverage on a regular basis
- Prepare content for contributed articles, advertorials, interviews on behalf of the company for print media.
- Establish close relationships with media houses and journalists so as to positively influence brand coverage.
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the organization for internal communication and messaging.
- Work with various stakeholders and teams to build Swiggy credentials as a great place to work, a technologically innovative organization and so on.
- Act as a conduit between spokesperson(s)for Swiggy and media houses/publications.
- This role will be based out of Bangalore, with minimal travel
Ideal candidates will possess most or all of the following qualifications:
- Between 4-6 years of relevant experience in public relations and communications
- Established relationships with general business, consumer, trade press/analyst/blogger communities
- Proven successes in both traditional and interactive PR channels
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to both manage AND execute programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
Job Code: Corporate Communications Manager Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.