Explanation/ Important formulas:
- Syllogisms is one of the easy to win questions in reasoning, but we have seen so many aspirants are finding difficult in solving these questions.
- Usually Venn diagram method (Easy) is used to solve these but they will consume time in case of NO/Possibility conclusion cases. So here we are explaining the concept of Syllogism with some examples by using some simple rules.First and foremost have a quick glance at the Main rules to solve Syllogism Problem.
- All + All = All
- All + No = No
- All + Some = No Conclusion
- Some + All = Some
- Some + No = Some Not
- Some + Some = No Conclusion
- No + All = Some Not (Reversed)
- No + Some = Some Not (Reversed)
- No + No = No Conclusion
- Some Not / Some Not Reversed + Anything = No Conclusion
Instructions to take Aptitude Test
Click on start to start taking the test.
Click on the option (A, B, C or D) to figure out the right answer.
You can answer multiple times till you get the right answer.
Once you get the right answer, explanations (if any) for the same will be showcased down.
On click of list, you get to see total no of questions, no of questions you answered and no of questions pending to answer.
On click of question number you will go to that particular question.
On click of END your test will end.
On click of ‘Get Results’ you will get to see correct answer for each questions.
Syllogism - Test
Syllogism - Question and Answers
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%