Explanation / Important formulas:
Series completion section deals with questions in which series of numbers are given, which are generally called as terms of the series. These terms follow a certain pattern throughout.
The candidate is required to recognize this pattern and either complete the given series with the most suitable alternative or find wrong in the series.
- Number series tests present numerical sequences that follow a logical rule which is based on elementary arithmetic.
- The difficulty level of these questions can increase in two ways; first, the logic behind the sequence becomes less trivial and demands attention and creativity; second, the missing number can be positioned at an early stage, thus preventing you from deciphering the hidden rule by looking only at the previous numbers in the sequence.
Instructions to take Aptitude Test
- Click on start to start taking the test.
- Click on the option (A, B, C or D) to figure out the right answer.
- You can answer multiple times till you get the right answer.
- Once you get the right answer, explanations (if any) for the same will be showcased down.
- On click of list, you get to see total no of questions, no of questions you answered and no of questions pending to answer.
- On click of question number you will go to that particular question.
- On click of END your test will end.
- On click of ‘Get Results’ you will get to see correct answer for each questions.
Series Completion - Test
Series Completion - Question and Answers
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%