Global Foundries is hiring Oracle Administrator – job Level 7. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 8+ years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Bachelor or Higher Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Min 8 years of Database Administration Experience
Essential / Preferred Skills / Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement processes and procedures to reduce and eliminate database outages and downtime. Optimize databases for maximal performance, scalability, flexibility, and reliability
- Lead production debug and troubleshooting efforts along with database modeling sessions, creating logical, and physical models
- Work closely with application teams to create and maintain schema objects, design and debug triggers, stored procedures and user defined functions.
- Complete performance monitoring and tuning to maintain maximum performance, review and implement backup and restore strategies
- Monitor database logs for hardware, memory or disk space/ capacity issues and take appropriate action. Implement database parameter and configuration changes for optimal performance with the host operating system.
- Responsible for capacity planning, roadmap development, architecture and integration design
- Responsible to build the Oracle competency within the team across multiple sites
- Ensure the database environment remains in compliance with our vendor license agreements
- Document, Plan and Test Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Design, implement and maintain database security strategies that provide the appropriate level of security for users and applications.
- Knowledge of Oracle Data Guard, Golden Gate, Parallel concurrent processing and OEM tools
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, fine-tuning, and scalability techniques.
- Extensive experience in availability and capacity monitoring, implementing replication, backup and recovery strategies, and performance tuning
- Organization Skills
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and sometimes at night
- Ability to work with remote teams in a global organization
- Team player
Job Code: Oracle Administrator – job Level 7
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
We are GLOBAL FOUNDRIES, a leading full-service semiconductor design, development, fabrication and innovation company with locations across the globe.We work with some of the world’s most inspired companies to develop and produce the semiconductors that are changing the way people live today—and defining what’s possible for tomorrow.While execution excellence remains our first priority, we stand for more than just manufacturing. We are the catalyst for growth in the industries we serve. With the largest population of leading-edge scientists and technologists in the semiconductor manufacturing industry, we focus on the technologies and systems that transform markets. And we are dedicated to being the best possible partner for our customers—helping to identify new opportunities to bring the future to life.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES combines manufacturing expertise, innovative technologies, and deep industry insight to help position our customers as the leaders in their markets.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.