Global Foundries is hiring Java/J2EE Professional (ASMView) – Job Level – 5. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 3+ years
Mode of Hire: Permanentx
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years or more experience in managing and developing/implementing Java Applications
- Analyze requirements and develop, maintain and enhance custom developed application software and scripts to meet the requirements
- Team Player in the Project Development Team. Motivate and cultivate teamwork within the Development Team to ensure the success of each development project
- Conduct code review and testing
- Prepare documentation e.g. Design specifications, User Acceptance Test document and participate in reviews
- Software design and optimization
- Understanding and enhancing developed custom software or scripts to meet the new functionalities required by the business
- Develop custom applications using Object-oriented programming (OOP), Java and Web Service development, with JMS interface and integration to relational DB system.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Web Services (SOAP), EJB 3, OOAD. Preference given to applicants with knowledge on JMS (IBM MQ preferable), Apache Axis2, JEE application servers (JBoss preferable), JUnits, CORBA, Continuous integration tools.
- Must have database experience in managing tables, views, functions and procedures. Preference given to applicants with Oracle PL/SQL or IBM DB2 experience
- Must have working experience with Linux/UNIX operating system.
- Good programming and analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Skilled in Technical/Application Design Documentation
- Preference will be given to applicants with strong IT technical skills in analysis and design of relational database system and object-oriented programming, and experience with working knowledge of manufacturing or supply chain business processes
Job Code: Java/J2EE Professional (ASMView) – Job Level – 5
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
We are GLOBAL FOUNDRIES, a leading full-service semiconductor design, development, fabrication and innovation company with locations across the globe.We work with some of the world’s most inspired companies to develop and produce the semiconductors that are changing the way people live today—and defining what’s possible for tomorrow.While execution excellence remains our first priority, we stand for more than just manufacturing. We are the catalyst for growth in the industries we serve. With the largest population of leading-edge scientists and technologists in the semiconductor manufacturing industry, we focus on the technologies and systems that transform markets. And we are dedicated to being the best possible partner for our customers—helping to identify new opportunities to bring the future to life.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES combines manufacturing expertise, innovative technologies, and deep industry insight to help position our customers as the leaders in their markets.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.