Software Engineer Job Openings at Deloitte Hyderabad, Telangana, India Location. Read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer Job Openings at Deloitte:
Education: B.Tech, MSC, MCA
Last date: ASAP
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience: 0-2 years
Key skills required for Software Engineer Job Openings at Deloitte:
- Strong foundational knowledge in SQL – understand queries, joins, indexes, views, built-in SQL functions, and stored procedures.
- Experience with Access, VBA, Remote Desktop environment, multi-user databases, Tableau, or Robotic Process Automation technologies is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, take ownership of projects, and drive them forward to completion.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Attention to detail is an essential skill.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with individuals ranging from staff to partners.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of a Software Engineer Job Openings at Deloitte:
The individual in this position will be responsible for the continual support of a series of Microsoft SQL Server and Access databases containing data used for regulatory compliance purposes. This role includes the creation and modification of tools and databases, automation of processes as well as supporting the business with data quality research and analysis.
- Assist with SQL Server database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with SSIS package development and maintenance.
- MS Access database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using Tableau, MS Access, and Excel automation.
- Comprehend existing code for understanding, troubleshooting, and code adjustments.
- Work with business users to develop ad hoc queries using TSQL/MS Access to meet their objectives.
- Apply SQL query writing to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Assist with mailbox support tickets and communicate with end-users.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders to determine project requirements.
- Create intuitive, internally consistent user interfaces that meet the standards.
- Document new requirements and processes and maintain existing process documents.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any eligible candidate can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Deloitte Interview Process Click Below, Link:
Meanwhile, also check out these job openings:
- Freshers Jobs – System and Application Services Associate Job Openings at Accenture, PAN India
- Freshers Jobs – Associate Developer Job Openings at BlackRock, Gurgaon
- Internships – Software Developer Internships Openings at ISH Markit, Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs – Software Developer Job Openings at Quick Heal, PUNE
- Freshers Jobs – Developer Associate Job Openings at SAP, Bangalore
Join Our Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Notifications Updates:
|Join WhatsApp Group [Freshers]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [All/Experienced]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Aptitude]||Click Here|