Groupon is hiring ETL Data Warehouse Engineer. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 3-7 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
- 3-7 yrs of experience in ETL Development & Support
- Very strong in SQL (MySQL, Teradata, Postgres, Oracle) . Demonstrated experience with parallel RDBMS preferred (e.g., Teradata, Netezza, etc.)
- Certifications on RDBMS such as Teradata, Oracle is a plus.
- Strong programming/scripting background with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux (e.g., shell,python/perl/ruby and bash/korn etc.)
- Experience with scheduling tools such as opswise & job scheduler
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts.
- Exposure in Big Data analytics over warehoused data using Java, Hadoop, Hive and Pig.
- Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
- Be a good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiously strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Job Code: ETL Data Warehouse Engineer
Job Location: Whitefield, Bengaluru
About The Company:
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.