Explanation / Important formulas:
- A fraction is an expression that indicates the quotient of two quantities.
- A fraction has two parts, Numerator and Denominator. Numerator is the number at the top of the fraction and denominator is the number at the bottom of the fraction.
Converting a fraction to a decimal:
1/4 = 1 ÷ 4.00 = 0.25
Converting a fraction to a percent:
- Multiply the fraction by 100 and reduce it. Then, attach a percent sign.
1/4 x 100/1 = 100/4 = 25/1 = 25%
Converting a decimal to a fraction:
- Starting from the decimal point, count the decimal places. If there is one decimal place, put the number over 10 and reduce. If there are two places, put the number over 100 and reduce. If there are three places, put it over 1000 and reduce, and so on.
- The convertion would be 0.25 = 25/100 = 1/4
Converting a decimal to a percent:
- Move the decimal point two places to the right. Then, attach a percent sign.
- The convertion would be 0.25 = 25%
Converting a percent to a decimal:
- Move the decimal point two places to the left. Then, drop the percent sign.
- The convertion would be 25% = 0.25
Converting a percent to a fraction:
Divide the denominator (the bottom part) into the numerator (the top part):
- Put the number over 100 and reduce. Then, drop the percent sign.
- The convertion could be 25% = 25/100 = 1/4
Instructions to take Aptitude Test
- Click on start to start taking the test.
- Click on the option (A, B, C or D) to figure out the right answer.
- You can answer multiple times till you get the right answer.
- Once you get the right answer, explanations (if any) for the same will be showcased down.
- On click of list, you get to see total no of questions, no of questions you answered and no of questions pending to answer.
- On click of question number you will go to that particular question.
- On click of END your test will end.
- On click of ‘Get Results’ you will get to see correct answer for each questions.
Fractions and Decimals - Test
Fraction and decimals - Question and Answers
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%