Microfocus Recruitment 2019 for Campus Intern at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Microfocus Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IS)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Microfocus Campus Intern Job Opening
Important Information for Microfocus Recruitment 2019:
- The interns would be required to learn and work on solutions around Micro Focus product suite that can include the roll-out of the platforms/products and support of the same.
- CS/IS/IT Knowledge: Networking, Database, Operating System, Software Engg, Any Latest Programming and Scripting skills, AI/ ML, Grammar, Data Structures, Security & Testing.
- Knowledge on the latest trends in the IT industry – like RPA, ESB, Android programming, Test Automation, Cloud Computing/SaaS, Analytics/Big Data, IoT, etc
- Applicants must have excellent communication – written and verbal skills. Since this role involves intense communication with overseas stakeholders, communication is key and this would be a strong selection criterion!
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Microfocus Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IiWjfLXyvcY88tpeHIqy1e
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IvLsmCBwk5hKkPSf74EjAs
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ