Java developers are in high demand nowadays but unfortunately, the resources in the market are not capable of cracking the job interviews for java openings. Especially in larger corporations recruiters are finding difficult to hire the right resources for JAVA job openings. Find out the latest JAVA Job openings for JAVA Professionals.
To learn or master any technology, one must concentrate on below items:
- Keep building technical skills no matter where you stand, there is always something new to learn in JAVA. Keep learning.
- Grow your soft skills such as communication, logical reasoning, aptitude, email etiquettes.
- Consider project work no matter which situation you are. If you are a java fresher, start a small project of school management system or simple as storing student information in database etc. If you are an experienced java developer, work on building a new feature, solve a new problem, and try to work on a new logic or improving your existing JAVA software application.
To be a kick-ass java software developer as well as crack any interview for java job openings, you must be well prepared with below java technologies. The technologies have been divided into the basics of JAVA and advanced JAVA.
Also read: Latest IT job openings
Basics of JAVA for JAVA job openings:
- Core Java:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Classes and Objects
- Abstract and Interfaces
- Fields and Methods
- Access Modifiers
- File IO and Serialization
- Collections – List, Map, Set
- Access Specifiers
- Exceptions Handling – Checked, Unchecked
- Java Keywords – Static, Final, volatile, synchronized, transient, this super etc.
- JVM and Memory Management
- Multithreading and Synchronization
- Design Pattern
- Enums, Reflections
- Calling Methods
- Defining Methods
- Method Parameters
- Datatype and Variables
- Primitive Datatype
- Non-Primitive Datatype
- Java. io
Advance Java for experienced people as well as JAVA freshers for JAVA job openings:
Concepts in Advanced JAVA:
- JEE Design Pattern
- MVC Architecture
JAVA Frameworks for people looking for careers apart from Core JAVA. A lot of service based companies hire people having exposure in frameworks along with core java:
- XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Web Services
Tools every JAVA developers must know in order to become a JAVA expert:
- Database Drivers
- Normalization / Denormalization
- SQL Queries – Inner Outer Joins, Group By, Having
- Stored Procedures
The above concepts would need somewhere between 6 months to two years to master all of them. However, if you have strong basics in core JAVA it is very easy to grab other concepts and tools. In order to learn in the best manner, one must implement in the project.
Also read: Blogs for IT Employee
Apart from Core JAVA and Database, below are some added insights under JAVA if you want to get into something specific such as networking or web application development
If you want to get into networking / distributed application developer, one must be expertise in the following technologies:
- Interface APIs – JMS, JDBC
- ORMs – EJB ( Session Beans, Entity beans, MDB’s ), Hibernate
Majority of the JAVA developers opt to become Web Developers as the demand for Java developers in the market are more for java web developers. One must be expertise in the following technologies to become a successful web developer:
- Servlets / filters / Interceptors
- Architectures – n Tier, MVC
- Web Frameworks like Struts
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services ( optional for SOA developers )
- Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
If someone is strictly looking into UI/UX concepts, the one must be aware of below concepts:
- Frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT
If you learn the above concepts thoroughly, you can crack any JAVA related interview. Be calm and patient; if you are knowledged, you will definitely land up with the job. Don’t be disappointed if you don’t crack a JAVA Interview. Keep preparing and you will crack one soon. If anything is important and I have missed out, kindly let me know in the comments.
All the very best.