Wipro Recruitment 2019 for Telecommunication Lead at Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IS, IT)
- Experience: 4+ years
- Skills: Core Java, C/C++, Python, REST, SOAP, JavaSript, JQuery, Angular Js, React Js
- Location: Bangalore
- Last Date: ASAP
- Job Code: Wipro Software Developer Job Opening
- Strong experience of designing and developing web application using Core Java, Spring
- Strong progressive work experience designing, building and supporting virtual server infrastructures with VMware/KVM/Xen.
- Strong understanding of network Operation and Management (OAM) concepts like FCAPS, ITU-T standards, high-availability, SNMP, REST, SOAP, etc.
- Extensive hands-on coding experience in Core Java, C/C++, Python, IPC, software development for cloud, virtualization or networking software.
- Knowledge of Java design patterns, Enterprise Integration patterns, MVC
- Good experience in working with mySql or postgresql databases.
- Working experience of Linux OS (RHEL and Debian based distributions), git or svn
- Demonstrate expertise with a broad set of relevant OpenSource technologies.
- Experience of working with CI-CD tools like Jenkins, Vagrant, Puppet, Chef, Ansible is a plus
- Knowledge of microservices based deployment technologies like Docker, LXC, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm is a plus
- Experience in the development and the maintenance of system automation & management tools desirable.
- Understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, testing and delivery.
- Ability to work alone as an individual contributor, as a technical lead and as a part of the team of engineers/architects (local and/or off-shore) in a dynamic workplace. n Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4+ years of experience in communication network industry as a hands-on software developer
About The Company:
How to apply?
- To get referred and more information, upload your updated resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GIJPwG8Gl2KKHRkjuzEdmd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS