Infosys Off Campus Drive for Systems Engineer across India. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Location: Across India
- Experience: Freshers
- Batch: 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020
- Job Code: Infosys Systems Engineer Job Opening
Important information for Infosys Recruitment 2020:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any discipline
- MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistic/ IT/ Information Science)
- Consistently excellent academic track record
- Candidates graduating in 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020
- Written Test (Aptitude and Programming)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Test Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Infosys Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kpsuf2AzaqsHbXzLMcMqsw
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BJDx57YoO8FFm7MA8GbmYf
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0
Show JUMPWHERE some love:
- Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JumpWhere/
- Subscribe to youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/jumpwhere
- Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jumpwhere/ or @jumpwhere
Infosys freshers Interview Process (This is tentative based on previous years):
- HR Round (Sometimes this is combined with a Technical interview as well)
Written Round of Infosys freshers Interview Process:
As informed earlier, Infosys aptitude is one of easiest aptitude in IT industry. With MNC like these, the major judging or shortlisting criteria takes place after written round itself and if you crack the aptitude round or written round, there are fewer chances of getting eliminated.
Question paper format for Written Round (This is tentative based on previous years):
Infosys Aptitude test has a time limit of 90-95 minutes. There will be 3 sections as mentioned below and altogether there will be 65 Questions. There are many other materials such as indiabix, RS Agarwal that you can refer. Attached is a link to our practice Aptitude sessions.
Technical / HR interview Round of Infosys freshers Interview Process:
Usually, as fresher, you only need to be good at basics of Engineering. Hence, make sure your basics are strong and you communicate clearly and confidently. If you are certified/expertise in any programming language, then prepare on that language too.
Along with that, most of the interviewers ask the below questions:
- Introduce yourself
- Your hobbies
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Why do you want to join our company
- Why should we hire you
- If your marks are less, they may ask ‘why did you get low marks’ etc.
Note: If you are not having any reference in Infosys, drop us an email with all the details. We will try to refer you based on our connection. All the very best to everyone taking part in this drive. Also, if you are reading this Infosys is a big company and the entire process will surely take time. Hence, don’t stick to this, just keep this one as an option.
All the very best.