General Electric (GE) Recruitment 2019 for Software Intern at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for General Electric Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: C++, Java, JavaSript
- Experience: Student/Intern
Important Information for General Electric Recruitment 2019:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Engineering Technology, or a closely related field
- Knowledge web and mobile apps
- Familiar with relational database design and good working knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with Product development life cycle .
- Good problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of open source test automation frameworks is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
- Interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential.
- Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
- Execute engineering tasks, which include understanding requirements, write code and automated unit tests on web and mobile apps
- Apply principles of Agile/SCRUM and Testing Techniques.
- Work with fellow team members to deliver product features.
- Master the basics of product engineering, software engineering, software testing
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.