Google is hiring for the role of Software Engineering Intern for the Bangalore location. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the Software Engineering Intern Job Opening at Google.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineering Intern Job Opening at Google :
Education : Bachelor's, or Master's degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Basic Qualifications Required to be successful in this role:
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post-secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical-related fields.
- Experience in software development.
Job Description of Software Engineering Intern Job Opening at Google:
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is not clickable, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.