IBM Recruitment 2019 for Software Developer Intern at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Interview Process:
- Education: M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Java, Unix
- Experience: Student
Important Information for IBM Recruitment 2019:
- Final semester students pursuing Post Graduate Engineering degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or Statistics
- Must have knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions
- This position will assist the software product development team
- Under guidance and supervision, the intern will assist with the following activities.
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in project planning, programming and implementation, as well as demos/PoC
- Undergo on-the-job learning and gain hands-on experience in software development
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.