Philips is hiring for a Software Design Associate Intern for the Bangalore location. Interested people can read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible Software Design Assoc Intern Job Opening at Philips
Eligibility Criteria for Software Design Assoc Intern Job Opening at Philips:
Education : Bachelors Degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Basic Qualifications Required to be successful in this role :
- Monitor Success rate in self-selected metrics/ targets and other goals with aspects of:-
- Software development productivity – Quality – Predictability – Sustainability
- Align projects with their peers for economies of scale and consistent results
- Contributes to teaching/ coaching/ sharing/ presenting/ writing (internally and externally)
- Set other goals to support personal improvement and new learning goals
Job Description For Intern Job opening :
- Create a high-quality working software
- Feature-driven development in an agile approach
- Actively participate in sprint plans, daily meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
- Design, code, document, automate tests, maintain and deploy software
- Support DevOps in the deployment of software
- Set, monitor and ensure to meet own performance metrics
- Monitor and meet performance and quality metrics
- Conform to requirements with a strong focus on end-users, high quality (QMS/regulatory standards), performance, safety and security
- Keep a check on the technical knowledge of the programming techniques and development tools, and participate in educational opportunities
- Participate in communities of practice, read professional publications and maintain personal network
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is not clickable, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.
Just why should you work for Philips?
It’s more than just a job to work at Philips. It is a calling to improve 2.5 billion lives annually by providing creative solutions across the health continuum, and to do so via meaningful employment that contributes to a healthier society.