Microsoft Recruitment 2020 for Research Intern at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Research Intern at Microsoft:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT, EEE) / MCA
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Microsoft Research Intern Job Openings
Key skills required for Research Intern at Microsoft:
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors or Masters can apply to this job. Candidates pursuing PhD can apply to job number 548408
- Please include your resume and upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- Each applicant should request for a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation. Please pay attention to the five areas of research and choose your interest while answering to the screening questions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Microsoft Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EaM28OkDFLm0wN3kjSiFk5
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BJDx57YoO8FFm7MA8GbmYf
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ