Baker Hughes Recruitment 2020 for Interns at Mumbai. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Intern at Baker Hughes:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (All branches)
- Batch: Multiple batches
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Baker Hughes Intern Job Opening
Key skills required at for Interns at Baker Hughes:
- Work on an assignment/project within the Oil & Gas Industry to stretch your learning and skillset.
- Receive active coaching and mentoring.
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business.
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks.
- Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally.
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using Baker Hughes systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture.
- Currently Enrolled in a Bachelor-level degree program or Master-level degree program.
- Maintain a GPA (grade) greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country.
- Currently in your final or penultimate year of studies.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in India.
About the Company:
To Apply for Baker Hughes Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GbqrZPB2uWcGzABAepGrYT
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0