Intel Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Intern Technical (Electrical) at Bangalore . Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Intel Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc – Electrical
- Skills: Verilog, VHDL, Perl
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Batch: 2019/2020
- Experience: Student/Intern
Important information for Intel Recruitment 2019:
- Logic Design, RTL Coding, Behavioral modeling, Analog, Mixed-Signal, and RF Development Engineers with Skills and Expertise in Developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for Wireless and Wireline Communications Systems and product using CMOS*, BiCMOS*, SiGe*, GaAs* Process technologies.
- You should possess a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Additional qualifications include:
- Good familiarity with Industry standard high speed circuit design and simulation tools and scripting skills in programming languages like Perl*
- Strong analog and/or mixed signal circuit design skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Team work and customer orientation skills
- Good coding skills using Verilog, VHDL and System-C.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.