Microchip is hiring for the role of Software Development Engineer for the Bangalore location. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the Microchip Software Development Engineer job opening.
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Software Development Engineer:
Education: Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
Skills: Perl and Python
Basic Qualifications Required to be successful in this role :
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering.
- 0-2 years’ experience in Testing Storage controllers, Server OS environment on File Systems, Storage Drivers, BIOS and Firmware
- Experience in defining test plan, test coverage.
- Knowledge on SAS protocols.
- Experience with understanding and specifying test requirements.
- Very good aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in automation framework with Perl and Python
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in Windows, Linux and VMWare OS
- Solid understanding of quality assurance practices and testing methodologies.
- Experience in Log Analysis, Bug Reporting and follow up
- System / Server bring up knowledge.
- Be an energetic, creative, positive, and results-oriented Individual with an emphasis on being a team player.
Preferred Skills :
- Good Knowledge in Programming and Algorithms
- Experience in automation framework development with Perl / Python or any other language
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware OS
- Knowledge in RAID Technology
Key Responsibilities of a Microchip Software Development Engineer
- As a QA engineer, work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including QA strategy, executing test cases, analysis, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
- Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is not clickable, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.
Meanwhile, also check out these job openings:
- Freshers Jobs -Amazon is Hiring for Software Development Engineer, Bangalore
- Software Engineer Job Openings at Dell, Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs – Cloud Support Associate Job Openings at Amazon, Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022
- Freshers Jobs – Associate Software Engineer Job Opening at Accenture across India
- Mindtree EDGE Program for B.Sc. and BCA Freshers 2020 & 2021 Batch, Across India
- Freshers Jobs – Graduate Engineer Job Opening at Qualitest, Bangalore
- Software Engineer Job Openings at Wissen Technology, Bangalore / Mumbai
- Freshers Jobs – Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Opening at BD, Bangalore
- Java Developer Job Openings at Ericsson, Pan India
- Freshers Jobs – Software Engineer Job Openings at Novigo Solutions, Mangalore
- Software Engineer Job Openings at PayPal, Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs – Software Engineer Job Openings at Clumino, Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs – System Engineer Intern Job Opening at National Instruments, Bangalore
Join Our Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Notifications Updates:
|Join WhatsApp Group [Freshers]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [All/Experienced]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Aptitude]||Click Here|
Show JUMPWHERE some love:
Like our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JumpWhere/
Subscribe to youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/jumpwhere
Follow on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jumpwhere/ or @jumpwhere