Java Developer Job Openings at CGI, Bangalore Location. Read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Java Developer Job Openings at CGI:
Education: B.E/B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech
Last date: ASAP
Job Location: Bangalore
Batch: Grads – 20/21 Passout
- We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of The Job Openings at CGI:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
Required qualifications to be successful in this role :
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Key skills required for the Job Opening at CGI:
- Spring Boot
Technologies required/ Selected Skills :
- Core Java / J2EE
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer – added advantage
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web frameworks
- Experience with test-driven development
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is not clickable,the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company.Check for other opportunities.
Meanwhile also check out these job openings:
- Freshers Jobs – Software Engineer Job Openings at Shell, Chennai
- Freshers Jobs – System Engineer Intern Job Opening at National Instruments , Bangalore
- Test Intern Job Opening at Apexster
- Freshers Jobs – Developer Associate Job Opening at SAP, Bangalore
- Associate Software Engineer Job Opening at Accenture across India
- Freshers Jobs – Infosys Off Campus Hiring Operations Executive across India
Join Our Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Notifications Updates:
|Join WhatsApp Group [Freshers]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [All/Experienced]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Aptitude]||Click Here|