Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Project Lead
Job Code: Project Lead – Fidelity
Job Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India
DCR (Destination Capability Reporting) in FMR India is responsible for providing reporting analytics services for various internal and external stakeholders. This group provides services across the life-cycle of reporting with a high focus on developing business, data and technology excellence.
- Builds and maintains an excellent business relationship with the Internal and external partners
- Effectively leads and manages dispersed partner groups & end user priorities/escalations
- People management: Demonstrate effective leadership in managing teams, performance management, succession planning, training and coaching.
- Lead & support functional initiatives assigned which could be group, vertical or DU specific.
- Translate business/process issues into a strategies and plans to chart a course of action.
- Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements and opportunities to improve end user experience
- Delivery management: Ensure that the SLAs (both internal and partner/client) of all the services are met or exceeded
- Responsible for finding business opportunities & deploying solutions (both technical and or business)
- Contribute both in individual capacity (Functional skills) & as people manager in delivering value adds to the business.
- Effectively lead and manage implementation of small to large business projects (Global and or Process specific)
- Technical expertise; hands on experience in any of the below subjects
- SQL server / (PL/SQL) or Business Objects / ETL or Business Intelligence
- Role will also require Project Management of small to medium scale business driven projects
- Exposure to VB.Net, HTML, Hyperion or PHP would be an added advantage
- Strong People, Process and Partner management
- Experience of working across multiple business partners in deploying and influencing solutions.
- Domain; FI business knowledge will be added advantage
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Productive and result oriented
- Flexible and adaptability to work during change management.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Willingness to work in different shifts, including US coverage
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent technical training.
- Experience of 6-8 years in the IT Industry in a support organization.
- Certifications in project management will be an added advantage.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.