Jumpwhere is looking forward to hiring young and dynamic freshers interested in making their career in digital marketing and search engine optimization. A one of a kind internship where you get to work directly on a live website alongside the experienced team.
- Job Location: Work from home
- Timings: 6-8 Hours
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Training charges: FREE Training during the internship
- Stipend: No stipend for the first month. Second month onwards 2000-3000 INR / Month.
- Other Benefits: Additional incentives if targets reached. Opportunity to be hired full time or reference to other companies on completion of the internship.
- Website: www.jumpwhere.com
Skills for an internship at Jumpwhere:
- Good internet connection
- Good communication skills
- Good written and grammar skills.
- Fare and basic Knowledge about Digital Marketing/SEO.
- Candidates having knowledge of recruitment and technical recruitment will be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities for an internship at Jumpwhere:
- Job Update: Minimum 5-10 job openings to be uploaded to the portal every day.
- For each job post, Make one image, same as job post. The standard format will be shared.
- Sharing in social media: Sharing the job openings in respective social media pages of the company and then share to different group. (e.g. java openings in java related group).
- At least 5-6 sharing per day from one account at different timings.
- Sharing quotes, memes, tips or other images (images) into quotes related pages on Facebook and other social media.
- Promote articles written in the website to various groups and pages.
- Perform SEO activity for the website. (Both on-page and off-page).
- Contribute articles if interested in writing
- Invite your friends to like the page and follow the same
- All the activities performed must eventually result in an increase of visitors to the website, engage more people in the website, Contribute to get more likes, followers, shares and subscribes on youtube.
How to apply for the Internship at Jumpwhere
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.