Jumpwhere is looking forward to hiring young and dynamic freshers interested in making their career in digital marketing and search engine optimization. A one of a kind internship where you get to work directly on a live website alongside the experienced team.
- Job Location: Work from home
- Timings: 6-8 Hours
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Training charges: FREE Training during the internship
- Stipend: No stipend for the first two month. Third month onwards 3000-4000 INR / Month.
- Other Benefits: Additional incentives if targets reached. Opportunity to be hired full time or reference to other companies on completion of the internship.
- Website: www.jumpwhere.com
Skills for an internship at Jumpwhere:
- Good internet connection
- Good communication skills
- Good written and grammar skills.
- Fare and basic Knowledge about Digital Marketing/SEO.
- Candidates having knowledge of recruitment and technical recruitment will be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities for an internship at Jumpwhere:
- Perform Both on-page and off-page SEO activity for the website.
- Do keyword research and use the same in various manner.
- Smart way of hunting down keywords and ready to explore attitude.
- Sharing in social media: Sharing the job openings in respective social media pages of the company and then share to different group. (e.g. java openings in java related group).
- At least 5-6 sharing of various jobs/articles per day from one account at different timings.
- Sharing quotes, memes, tips or other images (images) into quotes related pages on Facebook and other social media.
- Promote articles written in the website to various groups and pages.
- Contribute articles if interested in writing.
- All the activities performed must eventually result in an increase of visitors to the website, engage more people in the website, Contribute to get more likes, followers, shares and subscribes on youtube.
How to apply for the Internship at Jumpwhere
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.