IBM Recruitment 2020 for Data Scientist Intern across India. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Data Scientist at IBM:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / MCA
- Skills: Java, Python, Scala, GitHub
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Across India
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: IBM Data Scientist Job Opening
Key skills required at for Data Scientist Intern at IBM:
- Must have basic knowledge of statistical concepts such as probability theory and hypothesis testing.
- Must have experience coding in R and/or Python.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical concepts such as regression, time series, mixed model, Bayesian methods, clustering, etc., to analyze data and provide insights.
- Experience collaborating on coding projects, e.g. sharing code and resolving issues through GitHub.
- You can debug, troubleshoot, design and implement solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a knack for analytics and solving problems using data.
- You have a strong understanding of programming languages extensively used in Data Science applications (e.g., R, Python, Scala, Java, etc.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for IBM Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EcFDKBno40kCDO4LoUZ3cX
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IvLsmCBwk5hKkPSf74EjAs
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ