Jupiter is hiring a Data Annotator intern for the Bangalore location. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the Data Annotator Intern Job Opening at Jupiter.
Eligibility Criteria for Data Annotator Intern Job Opening at Jupiter:
Education: B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science / Data Science) or related
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Description For Data Annotator Intern Job:
- The Data Annotation Team Lead will build and lead the team of data annotators that label data required in different AI projects.
- A successful leader will have close attention to detail, an appreciation for data integrity, and the leadership skills to drive efficiency for large teams of annotators.
- The lead will also be responsible for understanding the data scientist’s requirements and creating a standard operating procedure for the data annotators.
- 0 to 2 years of experience showcasing the skills-set highlighted below
- Experience managing and motivating large teams that perform manual operations
- Commitment to data accuracy and throughput
- Strong problem-solving skills and aptitude for quickly learning systems
- Proven track record executing and meeting sensitive deadlines
- Experience managing multiple competing projects with limited resources
- Understand when to delegate and allocate responsibilities to manage projects end-to-end
- Desire to automate out inefficiencies when applicable
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for employee development
- Strong communication and presentation skills – can explain complicated topics and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in standard workflow software (JIRA, Excel, etc.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. So any eligible candidate can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is expired it’s because the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.