Ericsson Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Engineer at Ericsson:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Job Code: Ericsson Associate Engineer Job Opening
Key skills required at for Associate Engineer at Ericsson:
Job Description: If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As L1 Alarm Monitoring – Associate Engineer.
Job Summary: As the L1 Alarm Monitoring Asst-Engineer candidate will take the ownership of Alarm Monitoring for Charging and Billing System and creation of trouble tickets within the agreed response Time.
- Primary responsibility is to Monitor the Alarms for charging and Billing system through Alarm Monitoring tools
- Creation of TT through tools within the agreed Response time.
- It’s a 24*7 Operation, candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good mail etiquette skills.
- Basis knowledge of Telco Network operations and IN platform.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Candidate must have NOC exposer
- Candidate should be aware of the Alarm Monitoring/Trouble Ticket creation process through Tools.
- Candidate with NOC Experience from reputed companies like Nokia, Huawei will be always handy.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Ericsson Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Associate Engineer at Ericsson, Bangalore
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GbqrZPB2uWcGzABAepGrYT
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyNSU4MNQalCJam1MAJGo0