In 2022, the Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH) intends to recruit the best Project Engineer graduates from throughout the country. Wipro is looking for deserving engineering talent to help them find fair employment opportunities in India. Are you an engineering student who is enthusiastic about what you’re learning? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Batch: 2020/2021/2022
- Role: Project Engineer
- CTC: INR 3.5 LPA
- Job Location: Across India
- Experience: Freshers
- Last date: January 31, 2022
Key skills required for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022:
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognised by the Central/State Government of India.
- No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree.
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology
- Year of passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Age limit: 25
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Joining compensation: INR 3,50,000
- Flat bonus post 6 months from joining: INR 25,000 (to be merged with compensation after 12 months of bonus pay-out)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merged bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th month from Date of Joining
Other Criteria for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th Standard and Graduation.
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Candidates who have participated before in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process of Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. So,any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Wipro Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Ex9G9lJjAI3KPkePGiXXJY
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DysDH2akRGIL0dfWlNuAoy
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BVF77uJE6SW47RqXfyI7KV