Walk-in drive for Freshers at Capgemini across India. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- Last date to apply: 10 January – 2019
- Job Location: Across India
- Batch: 2018
- Experience: Freshers
Important information for Capgemini Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech with 2018 Batch passed outs.
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th or Diploma Graduation (Engineering aggregate of 8 semesters) should be 50% or equivalent to 50% CGPA and above
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation years
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/ Hyderabad/ NCR /Kolkata), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.