Global Foundries is hiring VLSI Chip Logic Design Engineer – job Level -7. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 3 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Education & Experience:
- Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering field
- with 3 years logic design experience or MS in Electrical Engineering field with 2 year work experience.
Essential / Preferred Skills / Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute end-to-end logic design needed to release 3D cache and embedded nonvolatile memory prototypes and products for 14nm and 7nm nodes.
- Responsible for logic design and verification using Verilog and VHDL as well as logic synthesis and verification as a lead logic design engineer.
- Work with a test engineer for logic verification of the developed chips.
- The responsibilities include a team leader role working with ASIC design team to deliver high quality designs for product IP development.
- Responsibilities may additionally include design kit development and the maintenance for the existing and future IP.
- Logic chip design experience with logic design tools using ASIC flow.
- Strong skills using UNIX and industry standard Si design tools (e.g. CADENCE).
- Understand computer architecture, system, and software.
- Understand semiconductor physics, electrical design, and engineering, including embedded memories and microprocessors.
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent collaborative communication skills.
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – Written & verbal.
- Built-In-Self-Test logic design and verification experience.
- Error-Correcting-Code (ECC) logic design and verification experience.
- ASIC product development experience.
- PhD Degrees in VLSI chip designs.
Job Code: VLSI Chip Logic Design Engineer – job Level -7
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
We are GLOBAL FOUNDRIES, a leading full-service semiconductor design, development, fabrication and innovation company with locations across the globe.We work with some of the world’s most inspired companies to develop and produce the semiconductors that are changing the way people live today—and defining what’s possible for tomorrow.While execution excellence remains our first priority, we stand for more than just manufacturing. We are the catalyst for growth in the industries we serve. With the largest population of leading-edge scientists and technologists in the semiconductor manufacturing industry, we focus on the technologies and systems that transform markets. And we are dedicated to being the best possible partner for our customers—helping to identify new opportunities to bring the future to life.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES combines manufacturing expertise, innovative technologies, and deep industry insight to help position our customers as the leaders in their markets.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.