Intel Recruitment 2019 for Graduate Intern Technical at Bangalore . Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Intel Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Python, C++
- Experience: Freshers
Important information for Intel Recruitment 2019:
- Master Or Bachelor degree in CS, EE from reputed university.
- Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient programming and/or debug and/or troubleshooting skills in system level software development
- Proficient in python, C++, assembly languages, data structure and algorithm
- Machine learning and compiler experience are plus
- Deep learning frameworks like tensorflow is a plus
- Good communication and self learning capabilities
- Able to perform the job assigned with minimal supervision
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.