Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 Trainee Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / MCA
- Skills: Java, JavaSript, J2EE, CSS, Linux, UNIX, HTML
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Job Code: Thomson Reuters Trainee Software Engineer Job Opening
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience: 0 to 3 Years
- Core Java and J2EE
- Spring Framework – Core
- Spring MVC
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Webservices – RestFUL web service development
- Tomcat/ Apache web servers
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- XML , XSL/T , Xpath,
- TFS, CVS, SVN, Perforce or similar source code control system
- Unit testing – Junit, Mockito
- NET, C# is an added plus.
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills.
- Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Thomson Reuters Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Trainee Software Engineer Job Opening at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/J3Q4GiUb5M4A8JYmHbLQCd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I0y5dyWPIKR06MVsAyJptp
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CW5om3DKQrrAX5XE073CF8