Trainee Programmer Job Openings at YASH Technologies, Pune. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for YASH Technologies Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Location: Pune
- Skills: Java, J2EE, C/C++
- Experience: Freshers
Important information for YASH Technologies Recruitment 2019:
- BE / BTech stream with 65% overall score in primary, senior secondary and engineering.
- Java professional with good architectural/design background and hands-on development experience using Java, J2EE languages in Windows/Unix environments.
- Should have of strong programming experience with Java, J2EE, C/C++ languages.
- Strong Problem-solving skills and debugging skills
- The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills. Should have the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
- Strong Relational DB experience Sybase, Oracle or MSSQL (MSSQL will be a plus & SQL for writing queries & stored procedures.
- Working experience with J2EE application servers (WebSphere 6.1 or tomcat will be a plus)
- Should have a good understanding of application development life cycle and worked in application support area handling the production outage situations demanding quicker issue fix & turn around
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented & component-based software development and experience using design patterns
- Working experience with performance improvements of java based client & server-side applications
- Good communication & prproblem-solving skills
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for YASH Technologies Interview Process Click Below Link:
TIME UP TO APPLY!