Microchip Recruitment 2019 for Trainee Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.TECH / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: C++,C, Python
- Batch: 2017, 2018
- Experience: Freshers
Important Information for Microchip Recruitment 2019:
- Good understanding of digital design fundamentals.
- Languages : Verilog and System Verilog
- Knowledge with C/C++ programming.
- Understand and develop System on Chip tests to verify peripheral functionality.
- Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of System Verilog and PHYTON to achieve functional verification goals.
- Work with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans.
- Help develop effective functional assertions and cover points.
- Help develop scripts to automate verification process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.