ThoughtWorks is hiring Lead Developer. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 15+ years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Lead Developer
Job Code: Lead Developer
Job Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals
- Provide technical leadership across all areas of the enterprise, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Formulate and articulate the technical and political implication of real world solutions
- Orchestrate the management of technology scope and risks
- Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
- Roll up your sleeves and code when necessary
- Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Drive ThoughtWorks’ thought-leadership on engineering and architectural practices and standards
- Be an inspiration of innovation to the client
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client CIO/CTO and team
- Exploit opportunities for networking and relationship building that arise out of delivery activities
- Creates and supports sales activities
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
- Experience leading and inspiring software development teams
- Minimum 15 total years of software development and infrastructure architecture experience, with at least 5 years designing and architecting enterprise web applications
- Expertise in multiple technologies (including Java, .Net, Ruby/RoR etc) across software engineering, security, data interchange, data management, etc
- Experience working with CTO/COO to create technical strategies
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
- Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role
- Ideally experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
- Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus
- Client focus –able to Identify and respond to client needs and expectations; able to builds positive client relationships; digs deep to understand the dynamics and business drivers of a client environment; gets beyond the symptomatic issues to unearth the root cause(s) of a client’s pain points; uses understanding of client’s perspective to identify constraints and advocate on the client’s behalf; looks for ways to add value to a client; fosters a client-focused culture among team members
- Analytical – able to understand a situation by breaking it into parts; studies a problem in a systematic way; able to identify cause and effect patterns, anticipate obstacles and consider several options; able to communicate and deliver logical conclusions
- Flexibility/Adaptability – able to thrive in a flexible and changing environment; able to adapt plans, approach, process and methodology in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; tolerates ambiguity; able to objectively evaluate situations and understand variety of viewpoints
- Creativity and Innovation – able to find alternative and unique ways to attain a goal; successfully introduces products, service or processes that add value and bring improvement; able to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical solutions; able to step back from standard ways of thinking
- Collaborative – facilitates group processes for team-based decisions; drives participation and discussion across functions; low ego; values and honors skills, experiences and diverse perspectives of team members; communicates ideas, views, and concerns effectively and respectfully and actively participates in exchanges of ideas with others; recognizes the contribution and success of others.
About the company :
ThoughtWorks is synonymous with innovation. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We’re dedicated to the art of software delivery, by keeping it lightweight, Agile and open-source. Our clients are organisations with ambitious missions, for whom we deliver complex enterprise systems.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.