ThoughtWorks is hiring Business Analyst. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Analyst
Job Code: ThoughtWorks – Business Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India
What does this role entail?
- Liaise between product owner, business sponsors, subject matter experts, experience designers, testers, and development groups to remove roadblocks and foster communication
- Facilitate workshops that generate ideas and content for solutions
- Help design and build complex custom-designed solutions that use a wide range of the latest technologies
- Collaborate on organizational transformation solutioning and executing
- Share best practices with cross-functional team members
- Evangelize Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development best practices
- Work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal culture where your talent is valued above all else
- Mould your career by focusing on what you’re passionate about, rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Be a part of an organization that is as committed to social responsibility as it is to technology and innovation
- Shape the future of the software industry by leading and contributing to communities within and outside of ThoughtWorks.
Looking for the following experience:
- Exposure to a variety of applications, environments, systems, and individuals, both at the systems level and in the trenches
- Experience with modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- An understanding of traditional development approaches, and the ability to compare and contrast benefits of each
- Experience with Agile Delivery Methodologies (i.e., Scrum and XP) and helping teams explore, adopt and optimize Agile-Lean processes, principles and practices is an added advantage
- Willingness to jump into projects and situations with ambiguous details in multiple domains
- Ability to debate and discuss contradictory opinions and be flexible in your thinking
- A genuine passion for quality software and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Openness to travel across India or the world.
About the company :
ThoughtWorks is synonymous with innovation. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We’re dedicated to the art of software delivery, by keeping it lightweight, Agile and open-source. Our clients are organisations with ambitious missions, for whom we deliver complex enterprise systems.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.