VMware Recruitment 2019 for Technical Support Engineer (CCOE Team) at Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description
- Education: B.E / Diploma in Computer Science
- Experience: 1-4 years
- Skills: MS SQL, Mail Server, Linux, Apache
- Location: Bangalore
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Code: VMware Technical Support Engineer (CCOE Team) Job Opening – 27th July 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Computer Science
- Experience in providing voice based Technical Support is a key requirement.
- Experience of working with global customers is an asset
- MS-SQL, Mail Server – Added Advantage
- Wireless hardware, networks and respective components
- Client Server architecture
- Experience with server configuration a plus: Windows Server 2008 / 2003, Linux Forms (Ubuntu, Fedora, Red Hat, OpenSuse), Web server platforms (IIS, Apache)
- Exchange 2010/2013/O365 or Google apps for business
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Logical approach to problem solving
About The Company:
How to apply?
- To get referred and more information, upload your updated resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLz8VCzP2S05QnZdCnpVvX
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbbnaT9nNLWFXVLRBy0snS