Opportunities for Technical Project Manager at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Experience: 4+ years (2+ in project management)
- Job code: Technical Project Manager job openings at PACE Wisdom
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: Pace Wisdom
- Education Requirement: Engineering background.
- Reporting to: Head of Engineering/Consulting
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
Summary for Technical Project Manager job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- Handling end to end project management using Scrum / Agile methodologies.
- Handling client calls and internal scrum calls.
- Handling technical requirement for the project.
- Handling internal team and monitoring on daily basis.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Tracking project status, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise.
Skills Required for Technical Project Manager job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- Preferred educational background from the fields of computer science or engineering.
- Should have experience in Project Management or leading multiple teams.
- Solid knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Roles & Responsibility for Technical Project Manager job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- Deliver a product /service /solution within constraints (scope, schedule, and budget).
- Ensure quality execution in the delivery of a product/service/solution to drive satisfaction, loyalty, and the Customer Partner Experience.
- Monitor the usage of the resources in a project and work with the appropriate leaders to make the required changes.
- Track Project Progress and ensure that the project meets its stated goals within the timelines.
- Strong understanding of SDLC, STLC, waterfall, scrum methodology and best practices.
- Plan and implement development programs to ensure that team members skill sets are upgraded appropriately.
- Assess future recruitment needs and forecast staffing requirements against business objectives.
- Should have experience in IT service, product, and Infrastructure.
- Should have excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
About the Company:
Pace Wisdom Solutions Pvt Ltd – A mobile app development Company based out of Bangalore which is expert right from strategizing to the execution area. They have a cutting-edge team which is ready to take up any latest technology and provides solutions to any business problem you have. Based out of Bangalore, having a worldwide range they would love to have intellects join their team to build any kind of awesome technical solution.
How to apply for the Technical Project Manager job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.