Measured is recruiting for Technical Operations Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Operations Engineer Job Openings at Measured:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / BS (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Database Query Writing (Both RDBMS and Columnar Database), File commands, Shell scripting, API, Reporting
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Measured Technical Operations Engineer Job Opening
Key skills required for Technical Operations Engineer Job Openings at Measured:
- 0-2 years of experience troubleshooting technical problems in software products.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL with JOINS, CRUD operation, etc.
- Awareness of grep, shell scripting. Knowing to code is a plus
- Exposure of batch programming/model.
- Project or real-world experience working on Cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Some experience with relational or NoSQL data stores like MySQL / Postgres or Redshift.
Other Skills required for Technical Operations Engineer Job Openings at Measured:
- Flexible team player with a mindset of working with developers and solution architects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Report generation and data warehouse activities.
- Ability to explain issues with clarity and execute resolutions in a time-bound fashion.
About the Company:
To Apply for Measured Interview Click Below Link:
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with the proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for the interview.