Oracle is hiring for the role of Technical Analyst for the Bangalore location. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the Technical Analyst Job Opening at Oracle.
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Analyst Job Opening at Oracle :
Education : BS Computer Science/ Management Information Systems/ Science/ Engineering/ Math/ Physics/ Chemistry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0- 2 Years
Skills: UNIX, Solaris, Linux.
Basic Qualifications Required to be successful in this role:
- As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
Job Description For Technical Analyst Job Opening at Oracle:
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting of our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products.
- Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mainly through electronic means).
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures
Responsibilities working at Oracle:
- Monitoring Customer events board 24*7
- Acknowledge new events and perform correct categorization of issue.
- Create an Incident based on the Severity / Impact of the issue
- Notification of the Incident to the customer via Email or Phone
Preferred Skills :
- Good understanding of UNIX architecture (Solaris, Linux…)
- Basic understanding of Database concepts & architecture
- Understanding of terminal services such as SSH, and Telnet.
- Understanding of ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Proven Oral and Written communication skills
- Certification : ITIL / Redhat
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
NOTE: If the link is not clickable, the opportunity is closed or disabled from the company. Check for other opportunities.